I’m taking a quick diversion from my usual posts as I have been nominated for a One Lovely Blog award! Thanks to Murasaki Mugen for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Here we go with 7 facts about myself:
- I am a twin. My twin sister is older than me by 8 minutes. I don’t think we are that similar but everyone tells me the opposite.
- I have a massive sweet tooth. When I was living in Japan I was obsessed with メロンパン and プリン and couldn’t leave a convenience store without buying one!
- I am forever writing things down. I love stationery and as a result have so many notebooks and bits of paper that I write down random things on, so much so that it is often hard to keep track of everything
- I like crafting. I knit and crochet and would love to learn to sew and make my own clothes someday.
- I have language wanderlust and constantly change my mind on which language to start learning next. At the moment it will probably be Korean, but I would love to study Mandarin too (or maybe German!).
- My absolute favourite book is The Great Gatsby. There are so many amazing lines from this book. I am also a fan of the recent film adaptation starring Leonardo di Caprio, I think he does a great job of bringing Gatsby to life.
- When I’m not blogging or reading I am most likely playing video games – I am currently playing Persona 4 in Japanese.
And that’s it!
I am nominating the following blogs: